Become an Agent
Insuring your business' future depends on choosing a van line with integrity, technical support and the ability to provide the services you need to meet your customers' requirements throughout the year. North American Van Lines is a proven leader.
North American Van Lines is a proven leader
Besides a carrier and agency relationship, you need someone you can work with every day, a trust management team you can depend on to provide the marketing, operational and administrative support that you require to succeed. More than promises, you need people who will deliver performance. As a North American agent, you will benefit from:
- Industry leadership
- Outstanding agents, drivers and fleet
- Proprietary technology and systems
- Rigorous commitment to quality and performance measurement
We invite you to complete the following confidential questionnaire and submit it to us at our worldwide headquarters, or call us at (866) 760-0608.
Please Enter Your Contact Information
Please Tell Us About Your Qualifications and Interests
1. Fill in an estimate of your sales for each product line.
2. Are you interested in hauling for North American Van Lines? Please list the number of tractor-trailers and straight trucks your company has in service.
3. Are you affiliated with a carrier presently? If so, please enter carrier name.
4. Please list the annual interstate linehaul dollars or shipments that you haul for your current carrier.
5. List carrier(s) currently represented by you for military traffic.
6. List bases you wish to represent North American Van Lines as a military carrier.
7. If you are under contract, please list when your contractual obligation with your carrier is scheduled for renewal.
8. What is the reason for changing carriers and/or interest in North American Van Lines.