Moving and Storage Companies Do the Heavy Lifting When Your Plans Change
We all know it happens – sometimes, plans change. And when you’re in the middle of the moving process, a sudden change can throw everything into chaos. Whether you’ve experienced an injury and can no longer do as much yourself or your move date suddenly got moved up – or any other reason – you can count on a moving and storage company to assist you in the following ways, depending on your needs:
- Pack. It takes a lot of time and energy to sort through and pack up your entire home. In fact, this may just be the most time-consuming part of the whole process. But don’t fret. A moving and storage company like North American Van Lines can swoop in and save the day. Our expert packers can have your belongings ready for transport within days, if not hours. We also will bring our own supplies so you don’t have to worry about purchasing them separately!
- Load/unload. Loading all of those boxes and odd-shaped items onto a moving truck can be tiring and physically demanding work. If you’re no longer able to complete the work yourself, North American is happy to help on both ends of the move: when you’re leaving your old home and arriving at the new.
- Transport. If you’d planned on renting a truck or asking multiple friends to offer up their vehicles for taking your belongings from one place to the next – and something’s gone awry – don’t fret! Our moving and storage experts can arrange for movers, a truck and a driver to help you transport your goods with ease.
- Vehicle transit. Perhaps you’d planned to drive your car or haul your boat to your new home, but now you want to fly. Contact North American to find out more about our vehicle transit services.
- Storage. What happens when your new home won’t be ready as soon as you thought? First, don’t worry! Second, contact your nearest North American moving and storage agent to arrange for temporary storage after your move. Our movers can take your belongings directly to our storage facility and unload them there. Then, when it’s time to move into your home, we can assist you with transporting your stuff again.
- Unpack. If something’s occurred to give you less time after the move to unpack, then your movers can stay and help once they’ve unloaded everything. In a day, they can accomplish what might take you weeks or even months to do.
For extra help when plans change, contact North American Van Lines to do the heavy lifting. With 80 years of experience, we know exactly how to ease your load.