When it comes to your employees' move, let North American Van Lines manage the details. From corporate relocation services to the final invoicing, our expert staff is here to handle every last detail of your corporate relocation, making sure nothing is overlooked. This move management, throughout the entire process, lets North American Van Lines provide smooth and efficient employee relocations all over the world.
By explaining our various corporate relocation services, your employees will be informed about how their relocation will be managed. The move counselor will be available to answer any questions or provide feedback throughout the entire relocation process. Your employees will never feel lost or unaware of the process throughout the relocation.
Move Management from a Corporate Relocation CompanyAt North American Van Lines, we understand how important it is to keep your employees informed throughout the entire relocation process. An expert moving coordinator will be assigned to each corporate relocation in order to supply your employees with a single, dedicated point of contact. You can rest easy knowing that North American Van Lines' move management process will guarantee a successful move every time.
Here is our six step plan for success:
- Every phase of the corporate relocation will be monitored and supervised by one of our qualified moving coordinators. The moving coordinator will ensure that North American Van Lines' services and procedures, from pre-moving planning through final invoicing, strictly comply with your company's relocation policies.
- During the pre-move consultation, the moving coordinator will conduct a needs analysis to identify specific relocation requirements, expectations and concerns of the relocating family.
- Our moving coordinator will come up with a survey of corporate relocation services and determine the estimated costs based on a room-by-room analysis of household goods to be shipped, making note of any special packing or transportation requirements.
- After approving the estimate, the coordinator will update your employees on all the phases, from when packers will arrive to exactly when the final delivery will be made.
- Each transferee will be contacted a week prior and on the days of packing, loading and delivery. Should any of these events be more than a week apart from one another, regular contact will continue throughout.
- If your employees ever have questions about the move, they can get in touch with their move coordinator. The coordinator will be quick to respond, providing any important information for your employees.