When it comes to moving, you may be tempted to go about it yourself. But before you start searching for moving truck rentals in Canada, review the pros and cons of a DIY move. You may find it more cost-effective, efficient and hassle-free when you forgo the moving truck rental and hire professional movers.
Moving Truck Rentals:
Moving Truck Rentals:
- Calculate the cost. Moving truck rentals may seem more economical than professional movers, but once you've considered all of the extra costs; it may not be the cheapest option. Don't forget to include factors such as the cost of moving truck rentals, gas, tolls, lodging, meals and more. If you have to miss work in order to drive the moving truck, this is also figure in to the total cost of a self-move.
- Self-moves are best for short distances. Moving across the country is not a simple task to accomplish without the help of professional movers.
- You will need the help of family and friends. Make certain that there will be enough people to assist you with the loading and unloading of the moving truck, especially with heavy furniture, fragile items and large appliances
- Assess the cost that goes in to using professional movers. It may seem to be more expensive than a moving truck rental at first, but it may end up being the more economical solution.
- Consider the amount of time you will save and how much less stressful the move will be. With moving services from professionals, you can manage the entire process - from the planning, packing and loading to the unloading, unpacking and debris removal – while we do all the work.
- For a self-move, you will be responsible for any damage or loss of property, or damage to a rental moving truck. The moving services of professional movers will include damage and/or loss protection and reparation.
- Experienced, trained professional movers will be in charge of your move. This means your belongings will be properly packed, loaded and unloaded. Also, there are many full-service moving options such as do-it-yourself moving services, allowing you to choose how involved your moving company will be in the process.