Alberta Moving Company
Moving is a big task, whether you are making a long-distance relocation or just heading to a neighboring town. However, establishing a new home in any part of Canada doesn’t have to be a chore. With the help of professional movers like North American Van Lines, you can eliminate a great deal of stress and make the transition from your old house to the new one hassle-free, quick and simple.
How Do I Select a Moving Company in Alberta? What to Look for?
It’s important to select a moving company that fits your needs and offers the right service. Perhaps you need an expert furniture mover that has the skills and expertise to carefully handle your antiques and heirlooms or another more delicate task. Or, maybe you need help with everything from packing up your old home to assembling the furniture in your new residence.
Do your research and ask questions to find a mover within the Alberta area that has the right experience to help you through the whole process. Some key things to look for include:
- Full-service movers: Reduce your anxiety and get support for your entire move by hiring a company that handles every task you could need. This included packing, storing, loading and unloading, unpacking, and even furniture assembly.
- Flexible plans: Every move is different. A great moving company will work with you to create a customized plan of action.
- Free estimates: Get a solid idea of the cost of your move by providing a few details including where you are moving from and relocating to.
- Resources available: A complex or international move requires more resources than a local move. Make sure your chosen moving company is equipped for the job.
- Minimal disruption: If you are planning a business move, the lost work time can cut into your revenue. The right moving company understands that keeping your business operations from stalling is essential.
- Shipment tracking: Never worry about the status of your shipment when you can access up-to-date tracking information at any time.
It can be difficult to manage the many details that a move requires. A moving service that has a solid reputation and a history of satisfied clients can drastically reduce the pressure you feel and ease the burden.
How Much Do Movers Typically Cost in Alberta?
The cost of your moving service is an important topic to consider. Each move is unique, and the pricing will reflect that. For example, International moves require a different approach and will be more expensive than a move within or between provinces.
Discuss your situation with your moving company. Rates depend upon distance, services required, and the number of belongings that you need to have moved. North American Van Lines will give you a free estimate on the price of your residential or corporate move.
Why North American Van Lines?
If you are planning to move to Canada, or to relocate to a different province, North American Van Lines is an excellent choice. They have more than 500 agent locations and have been working in the moving industry since 1933. They have a full range of services to make every move a breeze. You will have access to their invaluable knowledge and expertise that can help simplify the moving process, along with their excellent customer service.
North American Van Lines offers several useful resources, from checklists to moving guides to assist you with making this time as stress-free as possible. Long-distance and local moves alike are treated with care and professionalism to keep your belongings safe and smooth the transition. Get a free quote or call today to speak with a representative for more details.
- Drayton Valley
- Fort McMurray
- Grande Cache
- Grande Prairie
- High Level
- Lac La Biche
- Medicine Hat
- Peace River
- Pincher Creek
- Prince George
- Red Deer
- Rocky Mountain House
- Sherwood Park
- Slave Lake
- Spruce Grove
- St. Albert
- St. Paul
- Sylvan Lake
- Williams Lake
- Wood Buffalo